The last time I blogged was about 6 years ago. Back in those days, most of you were still in first grade. I operated 5, pretty sure it was 5...maybe it was 6, blogs. Of course, I considered myself an IFB conspiracy nut back then, so most of it was pure drivel.
When I first started the @DarthBaptist Twitter account however long ago that's been now, it was to release anger and frustration at the idiot I had once been, to talk through some of the darkness I had escaped, and to mock the old me. I never thought it would turn into the Muppet Show that it has. I also never thought I would go on to start a companion account. And I never dreamed I would blog again. Yet look where we are. Yes, I'm taking to the two of you actually reading this.
So why a blog for DARTH BAPTIST READS? Frankly, 140 characters isn't enough to talk about what I'm reading. Yeah, it's that simple. And whatever else I need to get out of my brain.
Thanks for reading.
Darth Baptist
No comments:
Post a Comment