Saturday, August 15, 2020

And Now for Something Completely Different

      It's been nearly four years. I'm not sure why I lost interest in this. Maybe it was depression. Maybe it was life. A lot has changed since December 2016 when I made my last post on this blog. As a result, I have renamed the blog to correspond with my larger interests and to associate it with my reading Twitter account. So the Reading Sith/Darth Baptist Reads blog is now the Skald Wizard. You can follow said Twitter account here, @SkaldWizard. The email address will remain the same, darthbaptist@gmail.com, because I don't want to set up another email, I have too many of those already. I'll also connect by GoodReads account in here at some point because my GoodReads reviews may not be the same as what I post here about books.

Welcome to the Return. Welcome to the Regeneration. Welcome to the Reading Revolution. See what I did there?


Thanks for reading,

Skald Wizard

No comments:

Post a Comment